Did you know that you can still go to Cuba despite the travel ban? If you didn’t know, sleep soundly in the fact that driving in a vintage car through the streets of Havana can stay on your bucket list! Not only do you have the ability to go to Cuba, but it’s also very simple to travel there. All you need is a little bit of pre-planning. That is where Freedom Travel happily comes into the picture! Keep reading for a glimpse of what traveling to Cuba could be like for you!
How to travel to Cuba amidst the new travel ban
The main factors that go into traveling to Cuba are:
- You need a passport (of course)
- You must stay in non-government hotels (which I recommend anyways … dang, this is easy!)
- You have to travel under the category “support the Cuban people”
- Don’t spend money at any of the restricted places which is easily accounted for by pre-planning
- You need a Tourist Visa (that Freedom Travel will arrange for you in advance)
So, breathe and know that a trip to Cuba will be a trip that you will be talking about forever!
Why should you travel to Cuba?
Cuba is a destination where beauty will astound you and the experiences will leave you in awe. You can relax, eat, and be active all at the same time! Some of the amazing activities that you could partake in include…
- Learning how to salsa dance in Havana
- Go horseback riding through the tobacco fields of Vinales
- Eating the best gourmet food in Baracoa
- Taking a Cayuca to El Yunque for a unique Cuban hike
- Relaxing on the white beach of Playa Maguana
- Scuba diving in the Bay of Pigs
Cuba is a place filled with vibrant colors, joyful personalities, and numerous adventures! You will leave ready to book your next trip. I guarantee it!
Call today! We are ready to chat and to help you get this journey started!