This is a good time of the year to look back at the trips I designed for 2017. This is certainly helpful with marketing, but as I read each name, I re-live each trip. “Gosh…I forgot about that one…” and so on. For some silly reason, I thought you might be interested in what I do all day.
- 52 trips/181 travelers
- 10 cruises
- 6 Cuba trips
- 4 Italy trips
- Other international destinations: Belize, Spain, Philippines, Dominican Republic, Ireland, Croatia, France, The Netherlands, Greece, Hawaii, Mexico, Argentina, Budapest, Scotland, Amsterdam, St. Thomas
- Other domestic destinations: Maine, Las Vegas, & New Mexico
- 4 honeymoons
- a 25th wedding anniversary
- a trip to NYC for Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
- a trip to DC for Trump Inauguration
I have re-arranged 6 trips due to 4 hurricanes.
Looking Ahead to Our Trips Next Year
For 2018, on the books is: London, Ireland, Spain, Hawaii, 2 Cuba trips and 5 Italy trips, and working on a South Africa safari.
If you have the Travel Itch, I have the cure. Click here.