BRUSSELS, COLOGNE & AMSTERDAM:
Magical Christmas Markets, Trees & Lights
Friday, November 30, 2018 – Monday, December 10, 2018
Overview: Begin in Brussels, with 270 wood chalets along the 1.5-mile route, the Winter Wonders Christmas market is the perfect mix of tradition and innovation. From Brussels, train to Cologne where you discover 7 different Christmas Markets throughout the city. From Cologne, train to Amsterdam for a light show to end all light shows: canals, squares, & Christmas trees all aglow.
- Round trip airfare from Washington DC
- 3 nights Brussels, 3 nights Cologne, 3 nights Amsterdam
- 1st class train to Cologne, 1st class train to Amsterdam
- City Tours in Brussels, Cologne & Amsterdam
- Welcome Reception
- Breakfast daily
- Airport transfers
- Transportation between hotels and train stations
- Admin & service fees
Escorted by: Marie Leiter
$2,973/ppdo (Includes airfare from Washington DC)
To learn more about our other Small Groups CLICK HERE.
Want more information about this trip and/or preview the itenerary? Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.